Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun Time for Engineers,mathematicians and Scientists





A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer and a software engineer are travelling in an old Fiat 500 when all of the sudden the car backfires and comes to a halt.

The mechanical engineer says "Ah! It's probably a problem with the valves, or the piston!".

The electrical engineer says "Nonsense! It's most probably a problem with the spark plugs or the battery!".

The software engineer says "How about we all get out of the car, and get back in again, It might work...".





Here’s a few of Engineer’s favorite pickup lines:-----


1.My love for you is like a concave up function… always increasing

2.I find you more fascinating than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus









Short jokes & quotes loved by engineers and scientists-----


A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.


Before I die, I hope that someone will explain quantum mechanics to me. After I die, I hope that God will explain turbulence to me. (W. Heisenberg)

Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules. Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.

The speed of time is one second per second.

Life is complex. It has real and imaginary components.

God made the natural integers numbers. The others were man-made. (Weierstrass)

Maths is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.


Black holes are where God is dividing by zero.


Absolute zero is *cool*.

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love. (Albert Einstein)

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Einstein)